-
November 9th, 2001, 01:57 PM
#31
Inactive Member
i went to college for mah accounting degree but nevah finished. iamabadbadgirl. but i do the bookkeeping for mah dad's company.
well i am glad we are still cool.
-
November 9th, 2001, 01:59 PM
#32
Inactive Member
That's nice. If you don't mind me asking, what line of business is he in?
------------------
-
November 9th, 2001, 03:03 PM
#33
Inactive Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rapfan:
[B]What black person socializes with Cock now that he is big? I am not criticizing; just asking.
Ummm, duh, how about his drummer and his bassist (aint that black guy the bassist?) Anyway, Stef is as black as they come and he has the upmost respect for her. Plus his son is half black. Why can't you see that he obviously sees beyond the color of people's skin?? That has always been one of the things I most love about him.
------------------
"Kid Rock. It's not just a name. It's a genre." -Spin Mag
~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape
-
November 9th, 2001, 03:21 PM
#34
Inactive Member
Oh, that's right; sorry about that.
------------------
-
November 9th, 2001, 03:25 PM
#35
Inactive Member
mah dad owns a local camera repair shop.
------------------
finger in the air and the flag still wavin'
I just remembered that I'm absent minded
Wait, I mean I've lost my mind, I can't find it
traycee and krc's kid rock board
-
November 9th, 2001, 03:27 PM
#36
Inactive Member
Its ok rapfan....so where in NJ are you from? Im way down south near philly...
------------------
"Kid Rock. It's not just a name. It's a genre." -Spin Mag
~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape
-
November 9th, 2001, 03:30 PM
#37
Inactive Member
~pushin momrock out of the way~
NO! i was talkin to her first.
okay so anyway...
-
November 9th, 2001, 06:16 PM
#38
Inactive Member
i don't think most music critics have ever liked his music. most of the ones who say they do only started saying that AFTER he went platium a couple times. and i've never heard a critic whose opinion i respected anyway.
------------------
The road goes on forever,
and the party never ends.
-
November 9th, 2001, 06:53 PM
#39
Inactive Member
my rule of thumb:
if the critics hate a movie, cd, etc., i am bound to love it.
nope, he doesn't fix vcrs, just cameras. he used to do the vcr thing but it became more trouble then profit so he stopped.
-
November 9th, 2001, 07:07 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Well don't be shy on posting the news you find and changing the titles to say Cock or Boobs I laugh everytime. And I do appreciate what you post and think but my gosh you were really going wild.
p.s. yes I did laugh when you said he'd better watch it or I'll go for his throat
------------------
Magoo promised me a good toeing..yeah you heard her....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks